Esthetics from a new angle.
NobelProcera® ASC (Angulated Screw Channel) Implant Crown/Bridge & OmniGrip Screwdriver. Bridges up to 5 units.
Solve the esthetic challenges faced when screw-retained solutions are placed in the anterior & improve occlusal access in the posterior.
The angulated screw channel (ASC) provides the option to place the screw access hole anywhere between 0° to 25° in a 360° radius. This means you can now restore almost any situation with a screw-retained restoration & remove known risks associated with excess cement.
The angulation allows the use of screw-retained restorations in the esthetic zone by avoiding a buccal screw access point. The metal adapter means it’s now possible to use Zirconia implant restorations in the posterior.
The ASC function is available when restoring on Nobel Biocare conical connection implants.
Products with the ASC function:
- NobelProcera ASC Abutment
- NobelProcera Implant Crown
- NobelProcera Implant Bridge
Why choose Angulated Screw Channel solutions?
1. EASY HANDLING
- Work quickly and safely with the pick-up function and secure hold of the Omnigrip screwdriver.
- Easily access cases in the posterior region. The angulation enabled by the Omnigrip tooling helps when vertical space is limited.
- Reduce screw loosening by applying a torque of 35 Ncm at any angle.
2. PREDICTABLE RETENTION & STRENGTH
Get a predictable outcome & avoid the risks associated with residual cement. The adapter connecting the Zirconia abutment to the implant is mechanically retained with the screw seated in the abutment.
The result? Highly predictable retention with no cement in sight.
NobelProcera ASC Brochure