Digital Treatment Planning gives us the ability to treatment plan your cases & know what the restorative outcome will be before surgery.
SIMPLE & EFFICIENT WORKFLOW
1. Treatment Planning – Clinical Solutions & Impressions
• Send us your mandibular & maxillary impressions, along with a bite registration & a profile of patient pictures (call to discuss).
2. Preparation & Scanning
• Call Kirsten Hughes to discuss strategy & protocol BEFORE scanning.
• Take a CBCT Scan & submit DICOM data digitally or as a formatted disk.
3. Web/Phone-Based Planning Consultation
• Schedule your meeting with Kirsten to review & finalize your DTP.
• Your surgical guide will be fabricated & shipped within 3-6 business days.
4. Surgical Procedure – Guided Surgery & Implant Insertion
• Place your implants with precision & confidence.
• Improved form, function & quality of life for patients
• Simple from start to finish, user-friendly, unique solutions
• Long-term restorative success
• Increased case acceptance
• Minimally-invasive, precise & predictable implant placement
• Sidestep the cost of ownership
• Customized to your preferences
• Reduced consult & surgical time
• Can be combined with all-inclusive surgical & restorative packages
Call on our Implant Team to join the Digital Revolution. Contact Kirsten, Mike or Chris for assistance with your next Digital Treatment Plan.
KIRSTEN HUGHES, our Digital Implant Coordinator, joined our CAD/CAM Department in 2012 as a master scanner & troubleshooter. In 2014, she transitioned into the Implant Department with Mike Backoff, CDT & 35-year senior Implant Department Manager/Technician. Mike brings the “old school” hands-on/analog experience & Kirsten brings the “new school” computer technology. When combined, they bring the best of both worlds to accommodate your every need.
Kirsten works with our doctors in Digital Treatment Planning of Surgical Guides, scanning & designing implant-related CAD/CAM products; abutments, bars, bridges, ASC Frameworks & IOS Implant Scanning. Her dedication & commitment help ensure the long term success of your cases from start to finish. Email Kirsten: email@example.com
MIKE BACKOFF, CDT, Manager of our Implant Department, obtained his CDT status in 1993. He joined the United States Army’s dental division as a technician in 1981. From 1981 to 1996, he worked in a small, high-quality lab where he trained technicians across various levels of experience. For nine of those years, he was an in-house technician for a perio-prosthodontist where he acquired his implant experience. He joined the Friendship family in 2003, working in the Crown & Bridge, Implant & Ceramic Departments & has been managing the Implant Department since 2008. Mike excels in the design & fabrication of difficult prosthodontic/implant cases. He conducts individual training seminars for Implant Specialists to keep them informed on new products & technologies. Email Mike: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHRIS COOK, CDT, Assistant Manager of our Implant Department, has been an Implant Specialist since 2008. He started in our Model Department in 1990 and transitioned a year later to Crown & Bridge. Identified at a young age as gifted and talented throughout school, Chris excelled in fine arts. His passion is using his creativity to design implant abutments, hader bars & hybrid frameworks. Chris obtained his C.D.T. in 2015. Email Chris: email@example.com