We provide a full-line of IPS e.max® Lithium Disilicate products from Ivoclar Vivadent. With a flexural strength of 500 MPa, e.max® is the most esthetic, all-ceramic material on the market.
FOUR TIMES STRONGER THAN ENAMEL
HOW STRONG IS STRONG ENOUGH?
Make it e.max® because it matters! – Request your FREE Patient Kit Today
- 1mm Minimally Invasive Preparation
- Unmatched Esthetics
- Enamel-Like Qualities
- Exceptional Strength
- Proven Success For Over A Decade
- Kind To Opposing Dentition
- Variety Of Translucencies
- Indication Flexibility
Enter contest to win a trip for 2 to the Big Race in Daytona, Florida!
1) ORDER IPS e.max from Friendship
2) TAKE PHOTO of Lab Invoice showing e.max order
3) UPLOAD PHOTO to ivoclarvivadent.us/emax-bigrace
One entry per invoice. Unlimited entries.
IPS e.max® PRODUCTS
IPS e.max® Press are biocompatible lithium disilicate glass-ceramic ingots. With optimized esthetic properties, creating all-ceramic restorations that offer true-to-nature results has never been so easy.
IPS e.max® CAD unites modern processing technology with a high-performance glass-ceramic material, manufactured in an innovative technological process. Desired esthetic characteristics such as tooth color, translucency & brightness are achieved during a simple & quick crystallization process.
IPS e.max® Ceram/Layered is the connecting element between the different components of the all-ceramic system. You only have to use one layering ceramic to achieve highly esthetic results.
IPS e.max® LITERATURE
- Chairside Prep Guide For IPS e.max®
- Adhesive Bonding Steps Total-Etch & Self-Etch Techniques
- Combinations by Products & Indication
- Variolink Esthetic Adhesive Cementation System
- Variolink Esthetic Shade Reference Table
- Variolink Esthetic Step-By-Step Guide
IPS e.max® PHOTO GALLERY
LISA CRANDELL manages our e.max® Department. She joined our team in 1988 as a Ceramist & was trained by Tony Vlassis, CDT & Sandy Zagraiek. Lisa received PTC Certifications in Dental Anatomy & Anterior Contours. With an attention to detail & a clear understanding of ingot selection & shade computation, she specializes in large, esthetically-challenging anterior cases. Lisa enjoys the fast-paced dynamics of the dental industry & gains satisfaction in knowing that her work makes a positive impact on patients’ lives.